Saturday, January 21, 2017

Highlights of the week, vol. 2



1.) shrimp bucket located in bgc - taguig, philippines.
Shrimps, shrimps, and more shrimps with a side of chicken wings glazed with shrimp paste and fries a meal worth remembering.


2.) dogs in bonifacio global city, philippines.
They made my day soooo much. Dogs are probably my favorite animal because they have that look on them that is just so cute. It's funny how when they meet other dogs they smell each other's butts. So I searched about it recently and I gathered that sniffing is just a canine version of shaking hands and introducing yourself. They have pouches called anal sacs which secrete chemicals to get to know each other. How fascinating! 

3.) exams
ARE FINALLY FINISHED. Survived three straight days. I hope I can be as happy as I am now when I receive my report card, sigh.

4.) contact lenses
I'm nearsighted so I've been wearing glasses since I was 13 and I wanted to get contacts because my prom is nearing. So I bought one but trying it on my eyes was exhausting. I still can't get past the fear of poking my eyes. I know full well that I wouldn't really harm my eyes or feel any pain but when it's your first try, it's still sort of hard. It disappoints me to say that I haven't yet mastered the art of wearing them and taking them out, I'm still in the process of practicing because my eyelids are so stubborn.  

5.) alex & sierra
So I always ask myself why I discover great singers too late. Was watching a few videos of x factor (one of my favorite past times, talent shows are just so entertaining) and I heard their angelic voices. My top song preferences from them are:
  • Toxic by Britney Spears [ cover, they sang this on their audition last 2013 and SPOILER ALERT if you didn't already know, they won! ]  
  • Just Kids [ original, I love the acoustic version better though ]
  • Little Do You Know [ original ]

how was your week? I'd love to know too!

with love,
yuki motokane.

© solivagantic. Design by FCD.