Monday, July 2, 2018

Hello?

photo by Samuel Zeller

It's been forever but enough about me saying my apologies and typing overused excuses on why I haven't been on here for months, which I've already been telling in every post I write. Instead, how have you been? As for me, not much has happened in the three months I've been gone, except that school started again for me and... that's pretty much it. 

I guess that's the problem with me these days. I can't gather my thoughts together, I've been feeling empty due to the fact that I haven't been collecting? By that I mean, I just let the things that are happening to me pass by without actually noticing it and I stopped observing my surroundings like I used to. I never really am present in the present?

I'm not sure how to put these things into words and when I do get to, they all end in question marks.

However, I'll be back.
© solivagantic. Design by FCD.