Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Dawn & Dusk, an April Playlist


Even if I try to narrow it down, I don't have a specific taste for music. A little of this tune maybe with a mix of that beat and that really pretty chord. This April however, my ears have been loving the chill beats of these songs I've listed down. I've separated them into two, dawn being more of the lively one since I enjoy music that wake me up in the morning while dusk having the soothing melody to calm me at night.

You may click on the title to be delivered to the youtube video or listen on the Spotify playlist I added at the end of this post :')

D A W N

1. Paris in the Rain by Lauv
anywhere with you feels right
anywhere with you feels like
paris in the rain

I have been singing this song for weeks and I can't get enough of it.

2. Lost in Japan by Shawn Mendes
all it'd take is one flight
we'd be in the same time zone

Was so excited and impatient to be able to hear this song and it doesn't disappoint.

3. Day 1 by HONNE
you'll always be my day 1
day zero when i was no one

A tune that will tempt you to randomly dance in the streets.

4. Lover Boy by Phum Viphurit
wondering if she's the shade of you
and if so, should i see it through 

I love his voice! Replay replay replay.


D U S K

1. Break My Heart Again by Finneas
it must be nice
to love someone who
lets you break them twice

Quite a sad song but a really beautiful one.

2. The Simple Things by Michael Carreon
and it's the simple things you do
i just can't get enough of you

Honestly the sweetest song ever. I cannot express how much I love it.

3. Sweet Hurricane by Phum Viphurit
when you're belong
it's with you, i belong

I'm so glad I found this song, another of my favorites.

4. Girl Like You by Toro y Moi
using up all the lifelines
tryna turn out decent

Recently found this through the blog Ghosts on Mars and have been really liking it.





what songs have you been listening to this April?

© solivagantic. Design by FCD.