Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hello, I'm Back


The first three months of the year passed by me pretty quickly. I lost the energy to write and was drowned by thoughts of wanting to do so but never really grabbed any pen or paper. I told myself I'll make just the month of January as a rest from my blog but until now, I still don't have any motivation to type anything.

Today was unplanned, I was lying on my bed and scrolling through my social medias until it dawned to me that if I didn't do anything and allowed my laziness to control me, I wouldn't get anywhere. I would be stuck in my room telling myself lies such as "I'm just resting right now, I'll definitely do it later" and "Everyone does things on their own pace, it's no biggie."

But no. It isn't like that. If you wait for the day you'll be motivated, that would either be a really long wait or it would never come at all because honestly, it doesn't happen by itself.

The best time to start is right now.


The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. – Chinese Proverb
© solivagantic. Design by FCD.